What's New in Aperture 3.2.2
This update resolves an issue that could prevent auto-imported Photo Stream images from being displayed in the library after your Photo Stream hits 1,000 images.
For more information about this update see http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4144
Included in Aperture 3.2
- Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
- Resolves an issue that could cause the "Loading" indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo
- Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
- Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
- Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
- Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
- Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
- Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
- The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.